Sunday, September 20, 2009

An Excerpt from a letter since there was no email this Week...

An Excerpt from a letter since there was no email this Week:
Let me drop you a story that happened to me at one of our large group meetings- just a seminar on a topic of the speakers choosing. So let me give you a little background on the subject. We are sitting in this room, There are like 150 missionaries in total. A guy named Nick Hansen is giving a talk on "how to get more people to attend sacrament." We were about 15 minutes in when he goes, "Ok, I need a volunteer." This elder near the back raised his hand. "Ok elder, what is your name?" I Don't remember what it was bah. "Ok elder ______, where did you go to high school?" "Alta" the elder said. "Ok so you went to...wait a minute, didn't you play basketball?" "Yes..." the elder said and a wee smile come on his face..."and didn't you DATE MY SISTER?" Ha the speak picked an elder who he apparently had a bad experience with in the past. I found such a thing funny.

There should be an email tomorrow....sorry this is all I have time to type for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment